Proxurve Solutions (PSI) is committed to protecting the personal information of our customers and end users. This document outlines the conditions under which PSI collects, stores, and processes information and other data from our customers who have entered into a service agreement with PSI for the receipt of business communication services and products or related services of PSI (the “Services”).
The customer is responsible for ensuring that any information identifying a living person (the customer’s personal information) is provided to PSI, in accordance with all applicable privacy laws. The customer represents and warrants that the use of such personal information of the latter by PSI and in the framework of the service agreement, will not violate any applicable privacy protection law, anti-trust law, spam or other rights of involved parties.
The customer remains the owner of any information transmitted to PSI. Any non-personal identification information and/or non-client identification information (including aggregated data and statistics) derived from the customer’s data and/or derived from the use of PSI’s service does not constitute customer data.
PSI is committed to:
- not use customer information for purposes other than those required to provide its business services
- put in place the necessary protective measures to limit the risk of loss, theft, or the communication of customer information
- not sell customer information
- provide reasonable assistance with any request for privacy or data protection legislation authorities
- handle any complaints relating to the processing of customer information
- notify of any breach of the security of its IT infrastructure that would result in unauthorized access to customer information