Is Technology Giving You A Headache?
Is Your Current IT Firm Causing You To Need One Of These?
- Do they take forever to call you back and respond to your requests?
- Are you paying good money to keep things working, but are STILL having constant problems, slowness and other recurring issues?
- Are you worried your data is not backed up or your network isn’t secure?
- Does your head hurt from having to deal with IT hassles?
Are you sick and tired of constant IT, phone and computer problems interrupting your day, frustrating you and your team? Do you feel stuck with an absent-minded IT firm who isn’t delivering the SERVICE you want, but you don’t know who else you can trust to do a good job without overcharging you?
If so, we have the solution that will make IT-related issues one headache you NEVER have to deal with again.
My name is Troy Holwerda, owner and President of Proxurve Solutions. We specialize in delivering a Fully Managed IT Service (click here for details) to businesses like yours with friendly, knowledgeable engineers who will put you at ease and resolve your IT problems quickly and efficiently. Chances are you’ve never heard of me or my company before, but when you finish reading this letter, you’ll be glad you finally have.
Why can I make such a bold statement?
Because almost every small business CEO I talk to will confess that their current computer support person – whether it’s a friend who’s good with computers or a “professional” IT company – is NOT completely delivering the level of service they want. Therefore, they are forced to deal with ongoing technical issues and worry that their network is NOT secure from hackers, ransomware, extended downtime, and a range of data-erasing disasters. Clearly this is unacceptable!
You Deserve Hassle-Free IT Support That Delivers The Best Value, Dollar For Dollar
Isn’t It Time To Finally Get Rid Of This Headache?
Although the notion of providing reliable, affordable, full-service computer support isn’t an amazing concept, it still surprises me how many computer technicians don’t get it right. Therefore, I understand if you’re skeptical about our claims. My guess is that you’ve been disappointed, even burned, by other IT guys in the past. That’s why I’d like to extend the following offer to you…
Curious? Let’s Schedule A Quick Call To Discuss
The next step is simple: Call my office at 317-664-7769 x624 and reference this letter to schedule a brief 12-minute discovery call. You may also send me an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or click on one of the Click Here To Schedule A Discovery Call buttons to schedule when it is convenient for you.
Fresh eyes see things that others cannot – The whole point of the quick call is to see if there’s any way to save you time, money or get you the level of service you need and aren’t getting now. Worst case scenario is that you walk away knowing you are in GREAT hands and you have someone to reach out to if anything should ever happen.
At The End Of The Call You’ll Have Two Options…
Option 1: You do nothing except pat yourself on the back while grabbing your next cup of coffee because you’ve done a great job taking care of your company’s IT needs.
Option 2: You pat yourself on the back for taking the call because you decide that you can save time, money or get better service.
Either way you win and all it’s taken is 12 minutes (I promise!)
How Does Your Current IT Guy Stack Up?
Take this quiz to find out!
How can you tell if you are receiving poor or substandard service? How do you know if your IT company or computer guy is doing everything possible to secure your network and prevent expensive disasters? If your technician does NOT score a “yes” on every point, you could be paying for substandard support and jeopardizing your data and network’s security!
- Do they respond to emergencies promptly?
- Are they easy to reach and highly responsive (responding same day) when you need them for non-emergencies?
- Do they proactively monitor, patch and update your computer network’s critical security settings daily? Weekly? At all? How do you know for sure?
- Do they offer proof that they are backing up ALL your mission critical data, laptops and devices?
- Do they meet with you regularly (at least once a quarter) to report what they’ve been doing, review projects and offer new ways to improve your network’s performance instead of waiting until you have a problem to make recommendations?
- Do they provide detailed invoices that clearly explain what you are paying for?
- Do they explain what they are doing and answer your questions in terms that you can understand, NOT in “geek speak”?
- Have they proactively discussed cybersecurity with you, and made recommendations for better protecting your network from ransomware?
- Have they provided you complete network documentation, or do they hold the “keys to the kingdom” refusing to give you admin passwords?
- Do they offer any guarantees on their services?
- Do they arrive on time and dress professionally?
- Do you look forward to seeing them, working with them, or do you cringe every time you have to make that call?
Not Ready to call us yet?
If so, we would at least like to give you a copy of our recently published report, The Top 10 Ways Hackers Get Around Your Firewall And Anti-Virus To Rob You Blind.
Cybercrime is at an all-time high, and hackers are setting their sights on small and medium businesses who are “low hanging fruit.” Don’t be their next victim! This report reveals the most common ways that hackers get in and how to protect yourself today.
Simply fill out the form here and download your copy today!